[TenTec] FS: Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:04:27 +0000
Ten-Tec Model 253 Auto Antenna Coupler for sale.

I am the original owner, non-smoker.  No scratches, blemishes, or marks;
looks factory fresh.  Electrically--factory original.  This is the 2 KW
maximum, 1.8 to 30 MHz tuner. Has 4 position antenna switch, internal
balun, SWR and wattmeter.  Matches coax fed, balanced line, and
single-ended antennas.  Includes original manual and shipping
box/materials.  Model 236 remote cable not included, but new Molex
connector for the remote connection and 2 exciter control cables are
included, plus prints regarding the tuner taken from this mailing list over
the years.  See the archives for more info. See
<http://www.qsl.net/tentec/> for photo.

Asking $745 with UPS shipping CONUS included.  Contact me direct only.

Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM
n5ul@wtaccess.com