[TenTec] Older CW-Only Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Older CW-Only Rig
From: ki6pr@elite.net (Mike Siegel)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:13:41 -0800
Jim, you could certainly look at the Century 21/22, as they would meet the
needs you describe. I find they tend to be priced pretty dearly for what you
get, though, so I would investigate before opening my wallet. Having said
that, though, I've owned several of each, and had a ball with all of them.

If you really want to go all the way, however, the ultimate answer is to
find a Corsai II. Once you get to play with one, there is no other
explanation necessary.

As to the power, I find myself working primarily two levels: QRP (4 watts),
or full rig power (100 watts). Anything in between is just folling around...

73,
Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., CA