[TenTec] help me buy my Herc II :-)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] help me buy my Herc II :-)
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:55:26 -0800 (PST)
one more item FS.  Not Ten Tec, but it works OK.  Want to put it here
before I go over to rec.radio.swap  (I still can't get myself to try eBay
:-)

Murch UT-2000A 80-10 meter roller inductor transmatch.  I have modified
the tuner from "ultimate transmatch" design to the "SPC" design in the
ARRL Antenna book from a few years back.  It now acts as a bandpass
filter, nice for keeping nearby strong signals out of your rig.
Another bonus is that it covers 160 to some extent (some antennas).
Simple, rugged construction.  The case shows lots of wear, but the tuner
is fine electrically.  No meter was put into this tuner.  I would be happy
to get $115 to ship it to you.

Clark
WA3JPG