[TenTec] Sell: HERCULES II and matching supply.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sell: HERCULES II and matching supply.
From: dbp@conknet.com (Dave Perrin)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 07:44:19 -0500
I have a TenTec Hercules II solid state, automatic bandswitching, no
tune amplifier with the "matching" TenTec power supply. The amp is the
model 420, the supply is the number 9420. I have the original box for
the supply. Excellent condition, wired now for 220 V, but is easy to
change. Manuals for both. Power cable to use with OMNI rigs. I have made
interfaces for both the Yaesu FT-920 and the ICOM IC-746 to allow for
automatic bandswitching of the Hercules from these radios, and of course
it does auto band switch with TenTec rigs.
 The 920 interface is lacking the connector to the radio and works fine;
the interface has  a second output cable which I had used to auto
bandswitch the TT auto tuner- that cable also  needs a connector.  The
new owners of the tuner and the 920 wanted those connectors. The ICOM
interface is complete and works as it should for all but 10 Meters where
the pin out voltage from the interface appears to be a shade low- the
radio connector is in place on the interface. Schematics and pin outs
for both interfaces included.
 I'd entertain your offer, and we can discuss shipping.
 Email direct at   dbp@conknet.com
 73 de Dave in NH