[TenTec] Idea

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Idea
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:58:14 -0500
I think that its a great idea. I would favor the Novice bands, too. I am
starting to hear more activity on the 80, 40, and 15 meter Novice bands.
Maybe there are more active Novices than the pundits estimate, or maybe
the Techs who upgraded to General are trying out cw in the more
comfortable slow speed end of the band.

Here's another idea: A friendly, no pressure CONTEST called "Worked
All Ten-Tec" (WATT). Work as many Ten Tec stations as you can and as
many different T-T rigs as you can. Multipliers for rare or classic
Ten-Tec rigs (Oops, they're all classic).

The code vs. no code debate is over. The mission now is to promote cw
as fun, educational, and useful (even though its politically incorrect)

                        73,

                        Bob WB2VUF