[TenTec] century 22 fault fixed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] century 22 fault fixed
From: James Parsons" <k5rov@arrl.net (James Parsons)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:24:06 -0600
I am not clear. What does faulty flux do? I have been soldering for almost
60 years and have never had a "faulty" problem with flux. Does it develop a
low resistance? I don't understand what becomes faulty about flux? I assume
it develops a low resistance because of chemical changes in the material. Is
that correct?

Jim, K5ROV
James (Jim) Parsons, K5ROV,   CMSgt, USAF, Ret.,   Ham for 60 yrs.
k5rov@arrl.net,     QCWA, ARCI, Fists, ARRL, ARMS.
EX: W1RLA, K5FBB, K4FEO, SV0WN (CRETE), SV0WN (RHODES),
DL4NC, DL4JP, KA2FC (JAPAN), KA2JP (JAPAN).
JOHN 3:16