[TenTec] Re: [Lew's recommendation]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Lew's recommendation]
From: Frank Krozel" <frank@electronicinstrument.com (Frank Krozel)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:45:36 -0600
I had the honor of talking to Lew many times on Loops.
He recommended to me to get it as big as possible, and I did that.  I have a
450' loop, fed with 450 ohm open wire, 12 gauge, and tune it with a tuner at
the shack.  Thanks to Ron, K9ZE and Rick W6BVA/9 for theri help installing,
and Mr McCoy was correct.  At a height of 20-30 feet, I can work all from
80-6.  The best bands for me is 17 meters.
Again Lew, thanks for your help.  Maybe he can see this!
An honor to have met and spoke with him!
Frank KG9H