[TenTec] Microphones

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Microphones
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:40:12 -0000
Jerry,

I am using the TT 234 speech processor with my Pegasus.  I think it's the
best
speech processor ever made.  If properly adjusted, it gives very strong talk
power with absolutely no chance of overdrive.  This speech processor is much
better than all the internal speech processors in the various TT rigs.  The
234 is a
true RF speech processor.

I was using the TT 705 mike with it and that worked out well.  For Chistmas,
I got a Heil GM-4 Goldline mounted on a studio mike boom, and that mike is a
real dream.

Of course, my primary mode is CW, but I've been known to make a phone
contact or two.

73,

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina