[TenTec] 238a tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238a tuner
From: wb0cff@hotmail.com (Carl R. Gansen)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:12:54
Pure SPECULATION:

   We were wondering why Pegasus/Jupiter did not support the
automatic bandswitching on the Hercules II.  Shortly after the
open house/Jupiter roll-out the Hercules II is discontinued.
There is the answer to that question.

  Now, why the color change on the 238 Transmatch?  It seems to
complement the Jupiter but it would seem to make sense to keep
it matching the top of the line-up Omni 6+....

Or will we see a new top of the line at Dayton that matches Jupiters
appearance??  Omni 6++, 6A, 6A+ or ...

JUST SPECULATION.   73

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St