[TenTec] Topics on this List

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Topics on this List
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:03:47 -0800
Guys, please...

Let's be a bit more tolerant about the discussions on this list.
While there are lists for antennas, tuners and antennas are important
to the big picture.

The recent discussions have been interesting to many members, and have
increased the activity on this list quite a bit.

Give me a break...no one is going to wear out a delete key and, if you
do, keyboards are inexpensive.

If you don't like what is being discussed, filter the topic, delete the
message, or start a new topic.  DON'T COMPLAIN!

I am NOT going to chastise anyone for such a minor deviation from the
topic of the list.  What I MAY do, if the list police continue, is
start dropping them from the list.

Complaints go to me, not to the list!

73 de Jim - AD6CW