[TenTec] re:Please Oh Please

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re:Please Oh Please
From: JohnJJeff@aol.com (JohnJJeff@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:13:15 EST
I absolutely agree with Allen; this thread has too little to do specifically
with Ten-Tec issues, and now it's getting to the flame level. Can't we just
drop it and get on with discussing more specific Ten-Tec situations?? I mean,
when we lose Dale from this reflector it doesn't seem worth using this forum
as an antenna duscussion forum. Not that it isn't worthwhile knowledge in a
general sense, but there are other venues better suited for this topic. I
really don't understand why the webmaster hasn't stepped in a little more
forcefully here. For example, since N1EU's post re the frequency of the PBT
in late Ten-Tecs, there hasn't been a single reflector-wide post, but there
have been several water vs. SWR postings, now beginning to border on the
nasty. C'mon, let's get back to what we're here for!

73,

Jeff, W2ZU
Ten-Tec since 1979