[TenTec] Bencher BY-1 and dust cover for sale!!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bencher BY-1 and dust cover for sale!!!!
From: dlrwild1@voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:27:54 -0500
For Sale: Mint Bencher BY-1 keyer paddle with custom made plexaglas dust
cover (can be kept on paddle at all times), original factory carton and
instruction manual, factory allen wrench key for paddle adjustments, 3 ft.
cord with 1/4" phono plug. Will double box and ship to your door in the
CONUS via USPS with insurance. I am selling this paddle only because I
already have another BY-1 and dust cover as well as several high-end custom
made paddles for CW. I would like to try a KENT paddle next (iambic).
Contact Bob, K3SRO at dlrwild1@voicenet.com

Thanks,
Bob