[TenTec] Paddles/Ten Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paddles/Ten Tec
From: wb0cff@hotmail.com (Carl R. Gansen)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 06:14:51
This talk of paddles reminds me of an earlier thought.

With Ten Tec's machine shop, it seems to me it would be an
interesting project to get the machinists more directly involved
with the ham radio products by designing/building a good solid
set of iambic paddles either as a finished product or even a kit.
The machinists participate in the molded parts, cabinets and brackets
the other products but a set of paddles would be predominately a
machine shop product.

Something in the Bencher price and quality  range would be an
attractive possiblity.  A kit would be fun.

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St
Belle Plaine, Mn. 56011-4206