[TenTec] Model 252 Power supply troubles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 252 Power supply troubles
From: n5oe@inter-linc.net (Carlin Royal)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 20:02:54 -0800
Hi Guys,
this is my first posting so hope this works. I
have just purchased a tentec model 252 power
supply to run with my old OmniD. The trouble is I
cannot make the supply turn on. It was working
fine for a few days and then it started tripping
out when I was trying to run 100w on 15m. It did
this about twice and now I cannot make the supply
come on even with the rig disconnected. I have
checked fuses, all ok, I have even tried the OmniD
on another supply and it works finre also.
Any suggestions on tracing this trouble down would
be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
N5OE