[TenTec] Computer RFI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer RFI
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:59:11 -0800
Interesting.  I run an old ACER 486DX66 with Windows 3.1.  The computer
tower, keyboard, 15" NEC Multisync monitor, Microtec flatbed scanner,
and HP 820Cxi printer sit on the same table along with the Omni VI+,
PSU, Centurion and 238 tuner.  And yes, the audio cables from the
computer soundblaster run to the Omni on PSK31.  All (except the
Centurion) are powered from the same 20A circuit and line conditioner.

No whistles, burps, chirps or noise here from the computer.......any
band, any mode.

73
Bob