[TenTec] Jupiter/746/570??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/746/570??
From: k5buz@yahoo.com (Tim)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:49:08 -0800 (PST)
The age old question... which is the better choice?  I
really only need HF.  Tuner is a plus, but not a
necessity.  After 10 years out of HF, I'm back.
Currently using a Tentec Scout, which is a great
little rig.  Thinking one of the above radios with a
Solid State amplifier would be FB.

I live in Rural West Texas...  long way to the nearest
Ham dealer.  Hoping to compare some rigs at Midland,
TX Hamfest next month, but in the mean time I'm
looking for input.

Thanks in advance

Tim "Buzz"
K5BUZ