[TenTec] Jupiter & Pegasus CW note

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter & Pegasus CW note
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:53:40 -0400 (AST)

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Paul Christensen wrote:

> It's unlikely you'll  see anything abnormal with an audio spectrum analyzer.

Sorry I should have said I was using an RF spectrum analyzer. It is a
homebrew analyzer that was described in QST some years back. I built it up
from an A&A Engineering kit. BTW it is for sale along with a Tektronix 902
diplay unit (scope). A spare scope tube, two spare Jerrold TV converters
(used in the Spec. Analyzer) for $400.00 Canadian, if anyone is
interested.

73, Dave. VE1ADH