[TenTec] Scout Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout Question
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:25:44 -0500
The frequency jumping complaint is overblown. It only happens during
long high speed transmissions especially when the rdaio is subjected to
rapid temperature changes. I very seldom notice it. It just doesn't
happen very often.

The Scout is a fun radio. Its simplicity makes it a joy to use

                        73, Bob WB2VUF