[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net/Last Week's Results

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net/Last Week's Results
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (JBeamer@PanAmSat.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:39:16 -0500
Happy Friday to All,

Darn near a record number of check'ins last Sunday. I believe the final
number was 62. We've also been hearing from stations that use to check in
with us almost 3 years ago when the net started. Nice to hear from those
stations and what they're up to these days. Hard to believe in April it will
be three years since this net started!

Anyway, net is this Sunday on 14.267 +/- at 3 pm pacific local, 4 pm
mountain local, 5 pm central local, and 6 pm eastern local. Will/K5BMW and
myself will be standing by for you call.

Have a nice weekend!

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.