[TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+
From: K3USC@worldnet.att.net (Brian Hemmis)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:19:41 -0500
Hey, Give him a break...we all know what he meant- a NICE one, like new.
I've owned at least a half dozen 6/6+'s like this. Most of us do take care
of our gear. Buying clean used gear represents a major savings for most of
us. Also it seems Ten Tec gear depreciates more than that of the big 3- this
makes buying it used an even more logical choice.Let's get back to having
fun, not being so picky...it's a freakin' hobby after all !! 73, Brian K3USC