[TenTec] Paint for Corsair

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paint for Corsair
From: dslosty@pipeline.com (dslosty)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:13:48 -0500

I recently bought a Corsair via Ebay.
For the first time using Ebay, I was burned a bit.
The rig was advertised as being in excellent operating condition,
except for one erratic LED digit. It was also claimed to be a 9 out
of 10 in terms of cosmetics.

What I got was a Corsair with many deep cabinet scratches,
although the front panel is fine. The accessory jumper plug was
missing, ALL LEDS were erratic, several switching diodes on the
SWR board were blown and there were unsoldered components that
had been improperly replaced on the low level driver PCB.
Oh well: caveat emptor.

After working on the rig for about 6 hours, I've got it working
well.

Does anyone know of a source for the dark gray cabinet paint,
or a close match, for the Corsair?

tnx es 73,
Doug Losty/WA1TUT