[TenTec] jupiter display

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter display
From: justo@maplenet.net (j)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:28:40 -0500
well, for me it's coming down to either the jupiter or the peg.  hopefully
i'll know by summer when we take a vacation to tentec.  :o)

anyway, i've been seeing the advertisments in qst and cq and noticed that
the jupiter's display seems a little washed out.  i realize of course that
it probably has some sort of brightness/contrast adjustment and that it
could be the problem of how it was photographed and/or printed.

so, what i am wondering is, does the brightness/contrast adjustment have a
decent range allowing for easy readability in differing lighting situations?
or does it really appear washed out with the adjustments providing little
help?

BTW, thanks carl for the url info on the tuner.  as i am just starting out
in the hf arena, i could use all the help i can get on rigs and accessories.

thanks and 73's,