[TenTec] Review your rig! Please!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Review your rig! Please!
From: Scott.Fike@twa.com (Fike, Scott A.)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:32:36 -0600
           I would like to encourage all Ten-Tec owners (especially Omni V
owners, since I am one- hi!) to go to www.eham.net and post a review and a
star rating of what you think about your rig in the "Product Reviews" area
in the far left hand yellow column! I've noticed that the Ten-Tec reviews
are severely lacking in quantity compared with other makes in these reviews.
Come on guys, lets band together and be brutally honest in our reviews about
what we think about our rigs! If you are not a registered user of eham.net,
you will have to register before you can post your review- a very painless
and simple procedure.

       73, Scott, KC0BUS