[TenTec] Grounding issues.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Grounding issues.
From: jlockj@earthlink.net (John Lockhart)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 05:18:48 -0000
I think what Steve is trying to do is avoid a major current flow from his RF
ground to the AC safety ground which can fry wiring and rigs.  By tying both
grounds together, I think Bob and the Electrical Code are trying to avoid a
major voltage gradient from occurring between the RF ground and the AC
Safety Ground to avoid frying people.  A person can argue the theoretical
merits of both systems.

John