[TenTec] Dayton Dinner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dayton Dinner
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:03:34 -0500
Just a reminder.  At the request of the Sunday evening TenTec Users' Net, I
am coordinating a dinner get together the Friday night of the Dayton
Hamvention. This will be a casual, order off the menu and pay for your own
affair at a local restaurant. I just need a rough estimate of how many will
be attending so I can find a suitable location.  If you would like to
attend, please send me an email letting me know how many. I post details
once arrangements have been made.

73,
Mark, N8ME