[TenTec] binaural CW?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] binaural CW?
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:49:52 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Richard B Drake wrote:

> in my head at speeds up to 40 or 45 WPM. But copying two at once
> is a pretty good trick. I don't know if it would help to have the

I think you misunderstood, Rich.  It is copying two of the SAME signal,
one just slightly offset from the other.  I found it to make a large
difference in listening comfort and, of course, weak signal copy.

> two signals coming into different ears. They still have to get
> processed by the same feeble brain in the middle and it has never
> been too good at multiprocessing. I'd have to see it (hear it and

Now, you got me there!  I share your sentiments!  However, it has worked
for me, I am just hopeful that the Timewave can simulate it for me and I
won't have to get a dual receive transceiver (too many $$) to do this.

Clark
WA3JPG