[TenTec] Corsair, and more

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair, and more
From: WB5HAK@prodigy.net (DONALD R CUNNINGHAM)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:53:17 -0500
I have found an amp I want to buy, and must part with some gear to finance
it.  I have a very nice Corsair, loaded with filters (including optional 8
pole 1st IF), nice external VFO, and cabling with relay for use with a non
Ten Tec power supply.  Asking $650 shipped lower 48, obro.  Also have a nice
Ameritron 811H, near new, with spare tubes.  Asking $550 shipped lower 48.
Manuals for all, but no boxes.  Tks, and 73,
Don, WB5HAK