[TenTec] RF in Pegasus Audio Output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF in Pegasus Audio Output
From: w9ow@yahoo.com (John Mead)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm getting reports of RF in my Pegasus ssb audio.
The condition seems to occur only when I have an
antenna tuner in line.  I tried a couple of other HF
rigs (a TS 830 and a TS 430) with the same tuner -
antenna combination and got clean reports from the
same operators. I think I have a good station ground.
I'm using the stock TT mike on the peg.  Any thoughts?
John, W9OW