[TenTec] Jupiter Input

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Input
From: pywacker@fuse.net (pywacker@fuse.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:21:09 -0400
Ed

Remember some improvements or changes to the rig can be accomplished by
flash updates. Since it's introduction TenTec has added a Noise Blanker and
a Speech processor.

Please note on the 12 items I listed.

Could Possibly be changed by flash
Item 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10

((Item 1 probably won't be changed and not a serious issue))

Corrected
Item 4 & Item 11

Not Sure but probaby won't change
Item 8 and Item 12

((I don't like the way item 8 was handled but not a serious issue))

((My feeling, Item 12, if you put a transmit Monitor on a rig you should be
able to hear difference in mic's and bandwidth changes...Maybe they
will do better next time))

Just a comment ..This was not a problem......actually a wish
Item 9

73 de KE4WY Jim

Thanks to all for their comments on the Jupiter. Really makes for a tough
decision. I was surprised at the amount of negative comments. More than
what was expected. But as some would say "What do you expect for $1200".
73 thanks again

Ed W3NR