[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Triton IV Analog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Triton IV Analog
From: timcook@erinet.com (NZ8J)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:44:48 -0400
Nice condition Triton IV analog Transceiver with manual

looks good and works excellent,  full power on all bands, has the optional
audio CW filter. The PTO is smooth and the dial cord is good. Some small
marks on the top, front panel is excellent with no marks and lettering is
clear and crisp not worn.  All lights work.  It has a power cord wired
directly to the rear power connector with an 18 amp airpax breaker wired in
the power cord.  I have the matching connector if you wanted to make the
cord removable.  The power on-off /AF pot has been replaced with a AF pot
only.  I will throw in a D-104 amplified microphone that will need to be
wired for the radio (takes a 1/4 inch stereo plug) Very nice radio that has
qsk like it should be.

$295 shipped and insured in the lower 48.
thanks
Tim
NZ8J