[TenTec] Nice Omni V For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Nice Omni V For Sale
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:18:14 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have a very nice, clean Omni V (serial #23A10449) that I am offering for
sale.    9.5 of out 10

This unit is was obtained  from a High Speed CW operator who offered it for
to me as he was moving into smaller quarters (a condo) and had switched to a
K2.

The receiver is very hot and the CW keying is perfect.  It's a great
specimen.

The Omni V was at TenTec for a tune up last July.  It has a clean, flawless
front panel and dial glass.
The silk screening is perfect. The cabinet has a very tiny paint nick on the
top back and another on the right side but both are barely noticeable.

Rig includes a 500 Hz CW filter in the 6 MHz position, the owners manual and
shipping box and inserts from TT.
I am selling as I continue to reduce my collection of equipment per the
The Omni V is extra to my needs at this time.

I will sell shipped Ground UPS insured in the CONUS for $895.00.

Please e-mail me with your interest. It's a nice one!  (Sorry I do not have
a digital camera)

73 de N1LQ-Dave.