[TenTec] Corsair II keyer not working?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II keyer not working?
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:35:37 -0000
Dennis, while the internal keyer of my Corsair II works FB I've heard that
as the rig ages many of the units do develop problems with the keyer!
Mostly, it stops making dashs.......I assume you've plugged in a key known
to work and not getting anything from the Corsair! Honestly, the built in
keyer never was that great and unless you really want everything on the II
working FB (that would be me...hi!) I'd use an external keyer such as the
logikey K3 -- many more features and forget the internal unit.

Good luck ...... 73 /ks6dw