[TenTec] Corsair II audio Xmtr audio problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II audio Xmtr audio problem
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:23:36 -0000
Using a HI-Z mic with my Corsair II I receive audio reports that my audio
sounds really good except for a "popping" sound on voice peaks. When on CW I
receive good reports on signal purity so this appears to be a ssb problem
only.

Any advice on what to look for? Someone suggested arcing in the final tank
area but I wonder if this is the cause since I receive good reports during
CW contacts....

Thanks for any help....73/k6sdw