[TenTec] RE: Triton IV Mic Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Triton IV Mic Problem
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 15 May 2001, Mike Hyder wrote:

> Probably had bad finals.

No.  It had fine output.  Always had both my NYE RFM 003 in line and a
wattmeter in the tuner (usually the MFJ Diff T) and they both read about
100 watts output.    Maybe I just have great ground (I was on the edge of
a salt water marsh in Orange County, CA!)  Lots of DX, ran it down to QRP
regularly, too, and still did really well.

Clark
WA3JPG