[TenTec] Ten Tec For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec For Sale
From: jessystems@waypt.com (Peter G. Juliano)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:54:09 -0700
Hi Ten Tec Users,

The XYL says I am not done shrinking down the station. She wants more radios
to go!!
This will be the last of the Ten Tec radios. The Drake stuff will be next.

Triton IV S/N 1345
Has CW Filter
Standard 10 Meter Xtals for 28.0 to 29.0
NO NOISE BLANKER
The unit was serviced by TT in March of 2001 including PTO Rebuild
and new driver transistors. Documentation will be provided on the servicing.

If you are a CW buff --this is the rig for you as it has a special cw
zeroing circuit and the QSK is perfect

The case is in excellent shape. One very slight hairline scratch on the
top of the front panel. Front panel is otherwise perfect. All lettering
is intact and no rub-offs.

AC Supply Model 252 M --Case has a few scratches but front is clean.

Full power out and excellent audio quality. Have original manuals for both.

I am asking $350 shipped, packed and insured.

Photos can be seen at:

http://www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/TritonIV&AC.jpg
http://www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/TritonIVFP1.jpg
http://www.waypt.com/users/~jessystems/TritonIVFP2.jpg