[TenTec] OMNI V using RS-232

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V using RS-232
From: ve7asr@telus.net (Rick Williams)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:13:36 -0700
Hi David -- I have modified the Omni V making it the Omni V.9 using
Carl (N4PY's) firmware modification.  This gives it a "real" RS-232
port.  I am using Logger software.  If you're interested and would
like more information look at:

   http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/OmniV9.html

Others may have had success with the stock Omni V and other software.
Good luck!

73,
Rick
VE7ASR