[TenTec] Omni 6 keyer speed fix

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 keyer speed fix
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:46:28 -0700
For both the 6 and 6+

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
BIRD Power Measuring equipment, Still THE most accurate in the world!
Tohtsu coaxial relays, Samlex 25A power supply, Maha batteries & chargers
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com/>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!