[TenTec] Jupiter Online

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Online
From: w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com (Jon Maguire)
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:33:30 -0400
Jack,
          Very interesting. I would think that the pulse characteristics of
atmospheric static would be similar to ignition noise? If that is true,
wouldn't the NB work for it as well? Also, for the very brief play time
this morning (rig is off and antenna unplugged due to Tstorms) I agree on
the NR. It works very well. I will try it in comaprison with my Icom 756PRO
and Kachina 505DSP DSP NR. Also I have 2 audio outboard units, a JPS NIR12
and Timewave DSP599zx for additional testing.