[TenTec] JUNIPER (Jupiter) NEWS.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] JUNIPER (Jupiter) NEWS.
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 21:19:21 -0000
Generally, I have a lot of respect for TT's service department but I too
have been on the receiving end of an RF in the shack lecture from TT's
Paul....sometimes he's right, sometimes not -- my Kenwood ts690 has never
been bothered by RF in the shack, but the Corsair II sure has!!! Same
antennass, fed lines etc.......

/73......k6sdw