[TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DSP Engine in New Rig?]
From: ke5c@hot.rr.com (John, KE5C)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:01:53 -0500
> better but not for my $3,000.  I'm very tired of these VERY
negative
> comments with technical descriptions of "mushy receive"  and
I have no
> idea what your CW DSP problem is, boy my CW notes looks
better than 98%
> of all the rigs out there, and how many people can hear
this??  Now go
> talk to Ten Tec and see if they can solve Your problems.

This comment reminds me that this is a *discussion* forum.  If
we all agreed on everything, there wouldn't be much to
discuss.  After reading a post, sometimes I express a
different viewpoint, and sometimes I don't.  However, I always
try to remember other participants are entitled to express
their viewpoints without being told to take them elsewhere.
As an earlier poster said today:

> Lots of hams like to cuss and discuss all of the varied
> strengths and weaknesses of various rigs.

73, John