[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: malonej@c2i2.com (Jack, W7EJJ)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:49:18 -0700
Hi Ken:
    Yes, I have put the amp. to a Vectronics Dummy Load with approx. 1.5
feet of coax with 600 watts of PEP with no RFI in the Jupiter. Dipole above
shack & end fed long wire, field strength meter next to amp. shows lots of
RF from ants., nothing when on dummy load. Ants. both load up to 1:1 SWR on
MFJ 986. Dipole has current choke at ant. feed point.
-
73's
Jack, W7EJJ