[TenTec] Jupiter and Kenwood Comparison

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter and Kenwood Comparison
From: nf6q@yahoo.com (Fernando Quinones)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello..
   I'm new to the Ten-Tec ranks. Never having owned
any of their radios. However, after reading
the write up in QST for the Jupiter, I was given one
for my 55 birthday!
It's good to leave QST about the house :-)
and hints of course.

Anyway, the DSP is very nice and a joy to use.
In CW you have the option to change the tone,
change the Bandwidth and Pass Band Tuning.
Has a nice "Spot" button too.

I'm learning all of features and flavor.

Heck.. I was surprise when I called
Ten-Tec and asked them about MARS modification.
They send me chip to install.. FREE!

I'm sold.. the reason for subscribing to this list.

Hope this helps a bit. Not a very good answer
to your comparison.

Oh.. prior radio is kwm-2a.

fernando nf6q

--- "Tom  O. Mikkelsen"