[TenTec] Ten Tec Century 22, Circuit Diagram Wtd.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Century 22, Circuit Diagram Wtd.
From: g3xvf@btinternet.com (Richard G3XVF)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:44:33 +0100

Hello,

A local Amateur friend has asked me to repair his Ten Tec Century22
CW transceiver, I have taken the PA assembly out 81229, removed the
transistors from the board and checked, it appears that 1 of the
pa transistors are faulty, there is also an IC near the driver transistors
which I would like to change as I would think this has something to do
with the Bios or ALC, they are no markings on this IC or the PA,s.

Can anyone Please help with the following,

1, Supply me with a circuit diagram, or let me know the type number
    of the PA,s and IC)

2, It would also help if anyone knows the correct Drive Level to the
    board assembly and the correct Driver, PA, Bios current/voltage.

Thanks for any help,

All costs met,

73   Richard   G3XVF

QTH:  Norwich, England.