[TenTec] MUCH for sale: Nye MB-Va, QRP, VHF, kits, AEA & MFJ antenna ana

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] MUCH for sale: Nye MB-Va, QRP, VHF, kits, AEA & MFJ antenna analyzers,
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI])
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
All prices are negotiable - package deals and offers considered.
Trades possible but not of first priority.

HF RIGS (QRP and otherwise)

Ten-Tec Paragon 585, excellent condition.  General coverage HF xcvr.  Box,
manual, desk mic, std. filters, Giehl chipset.                  $900

Radio Shack HTX-100 10m SSB/CW mobile, good cond. w/box         $125

Oak Hills Research "Classic," 20/40m QRP CW rig.  Some scrapes but works
well.  Manual.                                                  $155

Small Wonder Labs SW40 40m QRP CW rig w/painted factory case.  Nearly
perfect condition, w/manual.                                    $80

Ten-Tec 1340, great phys. cond, not quite working.              $70

Emtech 40m QRP CW rig.  Manual is somewhere around here.        $80

A&A 20m rig, missing some ICs.  In case, w/manual.              $60

ANTENNA TUNERS & WATTMETERS & OTHER STUFF

UNBUILT LDG QRP tuner kit w/case, manual.  $110.

JPS ANC-4 noise cancelling unit.  Cancels out noise on ANTENNA side
thus preventing it from ever reaching RX.  Excellent cond w/sense
antenna, box, and manual.  $140.

Nye Viking MB-Va in excellent shape w/manual.  3kW tuner, balun,
huge silver-plated components.  $525.

AEA HF-121 Graphing HF antenna analyzer.  Excellent shape w/manual.
Cost about $350 new, asking $225.

AEA VHF-121 Graphing VHF antenna analyzer.  Excellent shape except
a few lines of the LCD are apparently non-functional.  About $400 new,
asking $225.

MFJ-247 HF antenna analyzer.  Pre-259 and 249.  1.8-30 MHz, quite basic
but still quite functional.  $75.

Palomar PT-340 Tuner-Tuner - for pre-tuning your antenna audibly.
Excellent condition, sell for $99 new, asking $65.  Req. 9V battery.

Autek WM-1 computing wattmeter PEP/avg computing wattmeter.  Unit is in
near-perfect condition physically but I seem to remember something about
it not working last time I tried it a year ago.  Sells for $133 new,
asking $85 as no wattmeter is that hard to fix...I just don't have the
time to think about it right now.                               $85

Radio Shack digital wattmeter, MTA-20.  New in box.  Works down to a watt
(use one myself for QRP) and up to 2kW.  Part #21-527.          $50

MFJ-934 combination 300w antenna tuner / artificial ground.  New in box.
New price is $169.  Theoretically eliminates RF current on equipment
chassis by creating current sink on either actual ground wire or single
counterpoise thrown out window, laid along floor, etc.          $130

VHF radios

Alinco DR-610 2m/440 mobile.  Excellent condition w/box, manual, $360

Radio Shack HTX-212 50w 2m mobile FM, excellent condition.      $120.

Radio Shack HTX-242 50w 2m mobile FM, excellent condition.      $135.

Ten-Tec 1220 2m FM xcvr.  5w, CTCSS enc, 15 mem., exc w/man.    $110

Ten-Tec 1220 2m FM w/35w amp.  Exc. cond, manual incl.          $130

Alinco DJ-F1T 2m HT w/extended RX range.  Excellent condition.  Comes
w/battery, charger, antenna, and manual                         $140

Yaesu FT-50R w/FTT-12 DVR keypad.  Excellent condition w/box, etc, $240

Radio Shack PRO-2039 base scanner, cell blocked, exc. cond. in box,$150

Radio Shack Pro-51 handheld scanner, cell blocked, exc. cond. in box,$150

Accessories

MFJ-432 Voice keyer, excellent cond w/box & manual. $120 new.   $90
MFJ-564 chrome paddles.  $50 new, exc. cond.                    $37

VHF amps

Radio Shack HTA20 30w 2m amp, exc. cond.                        $45
Non-working Radio Shack HTA20, don't remember why not wkg.      $20
Mirage B23 30w 2m amp, on/off switch installed, VG cond.        $55
RF Concepts VHF-1-60 2m HT amplifier, 1w in gives 60w out.      $130
  (designed for FM but who knows, modifiable for class AB?)

Again, I am interested in making room in my garage and not so much with
backfilling with additional equipment...trades considered but would
much rather just sell.

Offers and package deals considered.

--
Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain