[TenTec] ten tec 526 6n2 questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten tec 526 6n2 questions
From: k6xr@bak.rr.com (Reginald Mackey)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:32:35 -0700
I have the ten tec 1260 6 meter fm kit rig. I cant use the first 5 memories
as they are programmable in standard offsets as set up by ten tec. In
California, the offsets used is 500khz so you have to use memories above
memory five, and use 2  separate memories for one repeater. So almost half
of the channels are simply loaded with 52.525!

My question is-- the 526 configured the same way. Would you have to used two
memories to program in these particular offsets instead of only one? Or can
you program in any offset without sacrificing memories?

thanks in advance

Reggie In Southwest Bakersfield
Amateur Radio Station K6XR