[TenTec] FS: Hercules II with 9420 PS and 243 hookup cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Hercules II with 9420 PS and 243 hookup cable
From: n4in@iolky.com (David E. Shelton)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:33:28 -0400
For Sale, Herules II in very good condition, couple cosmetic scratches on
front panel top edge, works 100% with 550-600 Watts output, though seldom
used at that level, primarily used around 300-400 Watts output for chasing
DX in CW mode. Model 9420 100A PS in new condition bought new from TT two
years ago. I also have the 243 hookup cable for transparent operation with
Omni V/VI/VI+/Paragon series transceivers.  I have manuals and Box for the
9420.
Price $1400 OBO plus shipping.
73,
David, N4IN