[TenTec] Jupiter>n2ka@optonline.net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter>n2ka@optonline.net
From: w3mt@mymailstation.com (w3mt)
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 19:17:23 EDT
Steve, You may be absolutely
 correct.....but still, I would rather invest in a US company.  What ever
became of Hallicrafters, Swan, Atlas, etc.?  Ten Tec is a little David against
Goliaths like Kenwood, Yaesu, and Icom.  I wish them (Ten Tec) the best and
personally find them worthy of my support.
73, Michael Tarant  W3MT

Rigs are definitely good, but my recognition was that when TT stopped using
dealers the prices did not change...making the no middle man bit a myth.

Well, guess there is no middle man but TT gets his cut.