[TenTec] Power supply overcurent

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power supply overcurent
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:40:02 -0400
If you read the TT documentation, there are two kinds of high SWR. For a 3:1
SWR you can have a reactance of 16 (1/3 of 50) or 150 (3 times 50) ohms. If
you have a high reactance, the final current will drop (I = E / R), but if
you have a low reactance the current will go up. Perhaps you've been lucky
in that all your high SWR situations have been high reactance as opposed to
low. Just a thought.

73,
Mark