[TenTec] 5.2 mhz amateur band

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 5.2 mhz amateur band
From: k9pf@worldnet.att.net (Patrick Freet)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:24:32 -0500
I have not met a rig yet that I could not modify for use elsewhere in the HF
band. It is a very rare opportunity to gain some fine DX capable frequencies
in this domain. It would be a shame for any licensed HAM not to be all for
this measure.80/75 meters has too much noise and mental illness present
(high end of phone area), and 40 has the popular broadcasters. Something in
between would be superb. Just my opinion.

Patrick /K9PF