[TenTec] FT: Icom 746 towards Omni VI/Option 1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FT: Icom 746 towards Omni VI/Option 1
From: trucco@hevanet.com (Victor and Lisbeth Trucco)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 06:22:34 -0700
I have a 1 year old perfect, pristine IC-746 serial #1338 that I would like
to trade plus cash towards an Omni VI/ Option 1.  This radio is meticulously
perfect, the only thing different from new is the plastic that protects the
display.  Includes the FL-223, 1.9kc narrow SSB filter installed, manual,
box, hand mic, bill of sale from Jun's Radio, unfilled registration card,
fuse pack and the power cord unused.

Thank you,

Victor Trucco  KD6PTO